Older Projects

Hi there!

Finally I have some free time to publish my first blog-entry to show at least a few pictures of my previous works. All models are done in 3ds max and rendered with mental ray. But most of them are not finalized yet and some of them hardly ever will (because they were just made to test lighting, edge flow, modifiers and/or texturing).

But let´s just get things started....
3D-Version of a Naeschke-Chronometer

This was one of my very first projects. It contains a lot of chamfered standard primitives and lathe-objects. The real challenge were to achieve a most realistic look. And even if it still looks a little artificial, I learned a lot about mr-materials and studio-lighting

Male Head

My first attempt to model a human head with a natural edge flow. Nothing special here

Self portrait

Second attempt of modeling a human head but this time my digital alter ego. And I have to say, it´s really close to the original. What is very impressive for me because this model teached me that it´s much harder to recreate yourself than someone else. Not finished yet, but as soon as I have enough time I will!

3D-model of the Willy-Brandt-House in Luebeck/Germany



My first attempt in architectural modeling (the persons were added later in PS). This scene took me a lot of time because it contains so much details like this fully integrated Restaurant in the basement (on the left side)...

and three floors with completely furnished offices

The ceiling in this room gave me a headache because I cut in the holes for the lights with the proboolean-function in max, which I´ll never use again. The remodeling took me much more time than doing it by hand in first place.


Whow...time goes by far to fast. See you guys next time with hopefully some more images :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment